DSA Component Features
Note: The Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA) is synonomous with the Digital Signature Standard (DSS)
- Create and verify DSA signatures.
- Generate DSA keys.
- Generate DSA keys based on parameters created by OpenSSL.
- Set public key explicitly from P, Q, G, and Y values.
- Set private key explicitly from P, Q, G, and X values.
- Provides access to P, Q, G, X, and Y as hex-encoded SSH1-format bignums.
- Import public/private DSA keys from DER.
- Import public/private DSA keys from PEM.
- Import encrypted private DSA keys from PEM.
- Import public/private DSA keys from XML.
- Export public/private DSA keys to DER.
- Export public/private DSA keys to PEM.
- Export encrypted private DSA keys to PEM.
- Export public/private DSA keys to XML.
Statement. Copyright 2000-2016 Chilkat
Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Regarding the usage of the Android logo) Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons
3.0 Attribution License.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software components and libraries for Linux, MAC OS X, iOS, Android™, Solaris, RHEL/CentOS, FreeBSD, MinGW
Azure, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, etc.