Digital Certificate Component Features
- Access information from certificate: subject, email address, serial number, thumbprint, etc.
- Check if certificate is expired.
- Check if private key is available.
- Check if certificate is revoked.
- Get certificate's intended usage.
- Determine if cert has a trusted root.
- Export to DER file, export to in-memory DER.
- Export to PEM file, export to in-memory PEM.
- Export to PFX.
- Load from DER, PEM, or PFX files.
- Load from in-memory DER, PEM, or PFX.
- Export private key.
- Export public key.
- Create/Read/Update file-based certificate stores.
- Create and use in-memory certificate stores.
- Create/Read/Update registry-based certificate stores.
- Create/Read/Update the Current-User certificate store.
- Create/Read/Update the Local-Machine certificate store.
- Open certificate stores in read-only mode.
- Add certificates to certificate stores.
- Find certificates by serial number.
- Find certificates by common name.
- Find certificates by email address.
- Find certificates for email.
- Load PFX file and use as an in-memory certificate store.
- Remove certificates from certificate stores.
- * This may not be a complete list of the functionality.
Statement. Copyright 2000-2017 Chilkat
Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Regarding the usage of the Android logo) Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons
3.0 Attribution License.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Software components and libraries for Linux, MAC OS X, iOS, Android™, Solaris, RHEL/CentOS, FreeBSD, MinGW
Azure, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, etc.