Chilkat Ruby Bounced Email Library
Chilkat Ruby Library Downloads for Windows, Linux, and MAC OS X
Ruby Bounce Example
Chilkat Bounce recognizes a variety of bounced email messages and can extract the email address from a bounced email.
Ruby Bounce Library Features
- Recognize hard bounces and return the bounced email address.
- Recognize soft bounces and return the bounced email address.
- Recognize "sender blocked" bounces.
- Recognize auto-reply emails, such as "out-of-office" email.
- Recognize transient messages, such as "Delivery Status / No Action Required".
- Recognize subscribe and unsubscribe requests.
- Recognize virus email notifications.
- Recognize Anti-SPAM challenge/response emails.
- Recognize email address change notification messages.
Statement. Copyright 2000-2017 Chilkat
Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Regarding the usage of the Android logo) Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons
3.0 Attribution License.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Software components and libraries for Linux, MAC OS X, iOS, Android™, Solaris, RHEL/CentOS, FreeBSD, MinGW
Azure, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, etc.